Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Chloe

Five months today. I haven't had a relapse of PND. I've had bad days, but they're not consistent, just bad days like normal people have. I did have a rage attack yesterday and that bothered me ... but the next day I was fine again so that assured me. I think by two months the PND had settled in with Noah. So I am in the clear yes ... but still not 100% myself yet either.

My Chloe is a beautiful little bub. She smiles most of the time and loves to interact. She tries hard to talk and loves to touch faces. The bright light coming from within warms my heart everytime she looks at me. I could be yelling blue murder at the other kids and I'll look at her and she is grinning at me with her adoring eyes and I feel the anger ebb away and the tense chest soften.

She has a new trick at the moment, blowing raspberries. She drools heaps and chomps on everything including my breasts. She will be going on the bottle shortly lol. Charlize lost her first tooth today and Chloe is growing them. Being loved the best by one person is the most rewarding thing in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment